motivational speaker, empowerment coach & dance professional
I empower men & women to maximize their potential by enhancing their mindset, increasing their confidence, and improving their communication and connection with others.
how would you like to...
your mindset to quickly and easily shift negative experiences into positive lessons.
yourself comfortably, authentically and effortlessly, in any situation, with anyone.
your physical presence and health through a strong, flexible and adaptable body.
through life in a way that gracefully commands attention and conveys authority.
your obstacles and fears and become more resilient by embracing growth and change.
genuine relationships and connections through honest and open communication.
Hi, I’m Magna!
I’m an Empowerment Coach, Motivational Speaker, and a Dance Professional. Over my 20+ year career, I have gained unique insights into the collective influence that mindset, movement and communication have on empowering our thoughts, bodies, relationships, and pursuits. My goal is to share these insights to help empower your life!
how I can help youAwareness, Growth, Success
Book me as a speaker for your event or let me help you become a more powerful and effective communicator. Find your authentic voice, adapt to your audience, speak with clarity, and present your message with authority and confidence.
Apply my 5A Mpowerment Roadmap to renew your curiosity for life, pursue goals with new momentum, tackle obstacles creatively, and develop healthy and supportive personal and professional relationships along the way.
Improve your body-awareness, presence and movement through fun and challenging exercises and fitness routines that prepare and empower you to approach life with increased strength, confidence, authority and resilience.
working with magnaProfessional, Creative & Friendly
David B. - Director, Latin Beginnings Dance Co
I find it especially intriguing how Magna has implemented her philanthropist passion into a practicable application to dance, social communication, and a way of life! She has the grand fortune of being an incredibly aesthetic person both inward and outward, which has inspired me, among countless others, to evolve as a person and blossom to the full extent of our potential, while upholding the human value.
Patricio P. - CEO, Jobomas
Cedric M. - Portfolio Manager, Roche
Fang K. - Design Director, Marner
Sabrina O. - Launch Manager, Swarovski
Mary P. - Marketing Manager, L'Oreal
Magna helped me prepare my introduction speech and coached me on how to improve my presentation skills and structure my speech, making pauses in the right moments, playing with intonation, using the right wording and phrasing and how to feel more confident speaking. I delievered a great speech and received terrific positive feedback. She is the BEST MENTOR EVER! I can’t say enough “thank yous” for her kindness, patience, and guidance.
features & fun facts
Toastmasters - Club President, Washington Park TM & Area Director, G74
Toastmasters District 83 Conference Presenter, Trainer & Keynote
Dancer & Choreographer for Mano, short film & winner of Best Cinematography at the Sol Dance Film Festival
Traveled, performed & conducted 5000+ workshop hours at 500+ events across 80 countries
Performed xylophone intro for Grammy Nominated New Swing Sextet, Salsa Band, NY
Shared the stage with Jimmy Bosch, El Gran Combo, Mambo Legends, The Bronx Horns, Tito Nieves, and other famous Latin Bands.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Featured TEDx Speaker, Jersey City
- Toastmasters – Club President, Washington Park TMC & Area Director, G74
- Toastmasters District 83 Conference Presenter, Trainer & Keynote
- Traveled, performed & conducted 5000+ workshop hours at 500+ events across 80 countries
- Creator & Host of the mindset coaching video podcast, Live Chat with Magna
- Creator & Host of the popular self-development audio podcast, Mpowered with Magna
- Creator & Co-host of the longest-running Latin dance community audio podcast, Naked & Counting
- Creator of QFit with Magna, a holistic at-home functional fitness training program
- Top 5 Female Salsa Dancers In The World – Feature by Salsa Con Son
- Advisory board member, Modern Moves Project at King’s College, London, UK
- Featured dancer in Shine, global feature film & winner of 2017 Urbanworld Film Festival Award for Best Feature
- Performed as lead singer for Avenida B, Classic Salsa Band, NY
- Performed xylophone intro for Grammy Nominated New Swing Sextet, Salsa Band, NY
- Shared the stage with Jimmy Bosch, El Gran Combo, Mambo Legends, The Bronx Horns, Tito Nieves, and other famous Latin Bands.
Where would you like to start?
learn at your own paceQuality, Convenience & Accessibility Online
Self-paced on-demand courses designed to produce results. Keep an eye out for supplemental live coaching cohorts and have your questions answered as you advance through your course.
Membership access to a growing database of salsa dance tutorials, drills, full class replays, and functional fitness exercises. Learn at your own pace and convenience.
MONTHLY live Q&A
YouTube Members only access to Live Q&A sessions and tutorials that address your questions and struggles, deepen your understanding and accelerate your learning.