mpowered w/ magna
Online Learning for Dancers, Instructors, Entrepreneurs & Speakers.
Learn & grow at your own pace with Magna’s guided instruction.
Do you want to feel more grounded and confident when you dance?
This course 100% helps to develop roots which will make everything that comes after it more cohesive and based on a solid foundation of understanding how your body moves.
It all starts with your basics!
When we fully understand the foundational elements of dance, we start to look stylish, poised, and effortless without doing a lot of crazy moves. Mastering the fundamentals not only allows you to create a solid foundation for your learning and growth, but also helps you feel comfortable, no matter what you’re doing, or who you’re dancing with.
This masterclass will increase your awareness, improve your technique, and take your expression to the next level!
Magna is so knowledgeable about body mechanics and differentiates between styling and fundamentals! She’s clear in her descriptions, breakdowns, and examples. Plus her analogies are funny and helpful!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
In this masterclass you will:
- Understand how to move with control and precision
- Learn how to utilize the right muscles for better posture and alignment
- Learn how to leverage the floor for power, speed, and distance
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Create a more fluid connection between upper and lower body movements
- Learn how to create and complete your movements
- And learn what to do with your hands when you’re not styling or doing shines
In addition to quality and detailed instruction, you will also have access to:
- Additional relatable tips provided to students during live class observations
- Q&A session replays that deep dive into additional elements and techniques to improve your understanding
- Homework and assignments to further your understanding and growth in between instructional modules
If you think you can dance, you definitely should take this course. If you think you can’t dance, you must take this course. =) This course explains to you what your body should do and how in order to build a base in dance, in any dance, so that you can do whatever you want after.
Magna is a very friendly and professional teacher who pays lots of attention to small details that other teachers either don’t care about and/or don’t even know about. I learned things about my movement that was never mentioned by any of my other teachers before.