mpowered w/ magna
Online Learning for Dancers, Instructors, Entrepreneurs & Speakers.
Learn & grow at your own pace with Magna’s guided instruction.
Looking for a quick workout to squeeze into your busy schedule?
Sun Salutations are the perfect solution!
In this course, you get a detailed breakdown of Yoga Sun Salutations, how to execute each movement, and tips and pointers for what to focus on for proper alignment and maximum benefit.
- Beginner flow with modifications to understand each movement, develop coordination & improve flexibility
- Intermediate flow to build strength and fluidity
- Advanced flow at a fast tempo to increase heart rate & blood flow
Benefits of Sun Salutations
- Safe and easy way to introduce fitness to your life if you’re just starting out.
- Add a form of dynamic and functional movement to your daily routine to balance sitting at a desk all day.
- Start your day with energy or get a quick boost whenever you need it.
- Gently introduce your body to yoga postures.
- Can be used to effectively warm-up and cool-down from your existing workout routines.
- Just 10-12 rounds at a decent pace is a great full-body workout in and of itself.
- Increase blood circulation. Creates more strength, flexibility, and tone to the body.
- Unwind your mind, find your center, and practice gratitude.
- Opens and releases tension in the hamstrings, hips, shoulders, chest, and spine.
- Move and re-energize your body, get your blood flowing, stretch, and build strength.
Magna’s Sun Salutations course has finally taken away the frustration I used to get when trying Yoga before. I love that I can train with her while getting clear instructions and great input on each sequence. Recommended for everyone who is looking for a routine to warm-up/cool-down before a dance session or to increase general strength and flexibility in one go.
Not ready to dive in?
Try this for FREE!
Follow along with this 7-day workout routine that includes Yoga for stretching, Circuit Training to build strength, and Tabata Interval Training to increase endurance and mobility. Each workout is fully guided with modifications for different fitness levels. Best of all, you can do these workouts from the gym or from the comfort of your home. And I’ll be right there, putting in the work and working up a sweat with you!